• Vacuum resistance exceeding SAE 100R4 performance
• Extreme high temperature and heat aging resistance
• High flow rates
• Reduced bend radii compared to SAE 100R4
APPLICATIONS & FLUIDS
• Suction and return lines in hydraulic systems with high temperature fluids, low pressure hydraulic systems in mining equipment.
• Remark: compressed air applications require cover pin-pricking and additional safety devices.
• Mineral oils, glycols and polyglycols, transmission fluids, mineral oils in aqueous emulsion (up to 212°F 100°C), air with oil vapours.
CONTINUOUS SERVICE TEMPERATURE
-67 °F / 275 °F
-55 °C / 135 °C
MAX OPERATING TEMPERATURE
150 °C, 300 °F
Oil resistant synthetic rubber
Two wire braids of high tensile steel wire
Synthetic rubber with high ozone, weather and